- HP 600 G1 ProDesk Ultra Small Form Factor Desktop PC
- Intel Core i3-4360T 3.20 GHz (4M Cache)
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 256GB SSD
- Intel HD Graphics
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x VGA
- 2 x DisplayPort
- 2 x Audio Ports
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- AC Power Cord
- Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) Installed
- All of TekRefurbs Products include a 90 Days Free Warranty and optional you can buy 1 Year Extended Warranty!
- We are a "Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher" and the condition of the device is A-Grade.
- This device is refurbished by trained technicians and is in a fully functional condition.
- Very light cosmetic wear may be on the device, which has no effect on its functionality.
You may return items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or for credit towards another item, your choice. After 30 days from the date of delivery, we will repair or replace any failing or defective items if still under our generous 90 Day Warranty. To check your order status or to initiate a return please start by adding your order number and email address in the Order Lookup box on the Warranty & Returns page.
Damaged / Non-Working Items
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping or is non-operational for some reason, please contact us immediately. We will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the item.
90 DAY WARRANTY
All products sold from TekRefurbs include a 90 Day Warranty.
If you need to return a used system, it is your responsibility to keep a separate backup copy of the system software, application software and data, and disable any security passwords. You will be responsible for reinstalling all such software, data and passwords. Data recovery is not included in the warranty service and TekRefurbs is not responsible for data that may be lost or damaged during transit or a repair.
TekRefurbs warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
TekRefurbs warrants this refurbished hardware product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 Day date of original retail purchase.
If a defect exists, TekRefurbs will honor the warranty in one of the following ways;
(1) Repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts,
(2) Exchange the product with a product that is functionally equivalent to the original product, or
(3) Refund the purchase price of the product.
A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes TekRefurbs property. When a refund is given, your product becomes TekRefurbs property.
This warranty does not apply to:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication
(b) damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone other than TekRefurbs technicians
(c) a product or a part that has been modified or
(d) any item where the Microsoft Certificate of Authenticity has been removed or defaced